Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homework

I really hate it when teacher randomly just decide to give you homework!! I thought all I had this weekend was to write a short paper and read for philosophy... but today I check my school email and I have a stupid 2 page compare and contrast paper for my KS History class!!! So, naturally instead of getting right on that, here I am blogging about it. Plus it doesn't help that I also really don't feel well today... O well... I just hate this KS History class... It is SO boring and I just don't feel like I learn anything from this teacher and her teaching methods. K well I guess I should stop ranting now and get to writing. I'm just frustrated right now.

Love you all!!!!
Remember... You're beautiful because God made you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment